In ABBYY Lingvo Tutor (ABBYY Lingvo x5/x6), how can I merge two vocabularies into one?
You can use the Copy to Another Vocabulary feature to copy entries between vocabularies:
- Select Vocabulary->View/Edit.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the entries you wish to copy to another vocabulary,
- Right click the selection, and then select Copy to Another Vocabulary from the shortcut menu.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the name of the destination vocabulary list and click Add to Vocabulary.
- If you no longer need the selected entries in their original vocabulary, right click the selection and select Delete Entry from the shortcut menu